The following 12 “52s” are representative of the topics that I am addressing in the book. Each uber-content of a 52 is expanded into a series of 365s (get it, 52 weeks in a year, 365 days per year…)
To see the ‘52s’, go to the tab “Heart of the Book”…hover over it and ‘Outline’ becomes one of your options. Hovering over outline shows option ‘outline guts.’ The Outline is a list of main concepts. Outline guts show the 365s are listed below them to flesh out the ideas.
- If you are not getting the answers you want, ask a different question.
- Getting off the fence.
- Why does it seem that we have to learn the same lessons over and over?
- What are you willing to do to take care of yourself?
- How to magnify your lot in life
- Coming out of the closet (Have this linked with the Stigma 52)
- Ferocious optimism
- What is paralyzing you?
- What would a forgiving person do?
- What does it mean to be patient?
- Rent free in your head